Last Updated 2/6/2013
Philosophy & Mission Statement
Lil' Brewzers Family Child Care & Preschool is committed to providing a clean, loving, safe, affordable, high quality, and developmentally appropriate environment for infant, toddler, preschool and school age children of the Yelm community in a home environment, free from the restrictions of institutional care. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child's individual pattern and timing of social, emotional, spiritual, moral, physical and cognitive development, taking into special consideration that each child is an individual with a diverse background which governs each child's individual pace. We are dedicated to supporting all children's desire to be life-long learners through a "hands on" approach which fosters creativity and self-expression.
Our Goals for Your Child
Lil’ Brewzers Family Child Care & Preschool is committed to meeting these goals for each child:
- Offer a curriculum, which encourages social, emotional, spiritual, moral, physical and cognitive growth.
- Teach the child to relate to others, to value friendships, and to respect all people.
- Provide a clean, safe, comfortable environment for these early learning and growth processes.
- Help each child learn to develop self-discipline and independence and to deal with his or her emotions in an appropriate manner.
- Provide a well-balanced schedule of activities and quiet times.
- Provide nutritious snacks and meals that contribute to the growth and development of a happy, healthy individual.